There are a few differences from model to model on the Glock 19 9mm series pistols.
Between Glock 19 Gen 3 and Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm pistols there was a change between the pebble finish on the frame to what Glock calls RTF or rough-textured-frame which is a more aggressive pattern that offers the shooter a better gripping surface.
Glock 19 Gen 4 pistols also saw the addition of a reversible magazine release, interchangeable back-straps and a dual recoil spring system.
The next major difference is between the compensated models that have cuts in the slide and barrel that help reduce felt recoil and muzzle flip.
“C” model Glocks as the compensated models are called are only available in the Gen 3 series pistols.
The 4th Generation of the Glock 19 includes the new RTF (Rough Textured Frame), a dual recoil spring guide, an ambidextrous magazine release, and interchangeable back straps.
This new evolution of the G19 also retains the accessory rail and finger grooves of the previous generation. Compact and lightweight, the 9mm Glock 19 is a favorite for personal defense and concealed carry.
Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm Pistol (Handgun) 4″ Barrel, 15 Round, PG1950203
If you are looking for a handgun with the ultimate in self defense and reliability, look no further than this Glock 19 Gen 4 Price.
With your safety in mind, this 9mm Glock 19 has the “Safe Action” trigger system that uses a partially tensioned firing pin lock and a drop safety to prevent unintentional firing and the simple finger on trigger, safety off, finger off the trigger, safety on psychology.
Designed to last, this Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm Pistol has all parts coated in tenifer to give your firearm the additional hardness and longevity you want in a handgun.
Safe, dependable and reliable, this Glock 19 Pistol is a favorite among law enforcement agencies and is sure to be your favorite too.
Glock 19 Gen 4 Specs
- Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm Pistol
- Manufacturer Number: PG1950203
- Size: Compact
- Configuration: Right Hand
- Action: Double Action Only
- Caliber: 9 mm
- Capacity: 15 Round
- Grips: Polymer
- Weight: 20.99 Ounces (Empty)
- Sights: Fixed
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammered, Tenifer Coated With Rounded Interior Profiles
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Finish: Matte
- Barrel Length: 4.02 Inch
- Overall Length: 6.85 Inch
Glock 19 Gen 4 Features
- Safe Action Trigger System: Partially Tensioned Firing Pin Lock Moves To Back Of Trigger Bar When Trigger Pulled
- Tenifer Coated Parts: Gives Hardness Close To That Of A Diamond
- Finger On Trigger: Safety Off
- Finger Off Trigger: Safety On
- Extractor Serves As Loaded Chamber Indicator
- Firing Pin Safety: Blocks Firing Pin Channel Making Igniting the Chambered Cartridge By The Firing Pin Impossible
- Drop Safety: Prevents Unintentional Fire If a Glock Is Dropped
What The Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm Pistol Includes
- (1) Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm Pistol
- (3) Magazines
- Glock Cleaning Rod
- Glock Cleaning Brush
- Glock Speedloader
- Cable Lock
- Fired Casing
- Instruction Manual
- Glock Hard Plastic Case
Glock 19 Gen 4 Reviews
Glock 19 Gen 4 Accessories
A few accessories for your Glock 9mm 19 are: